Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 400 g Potatoes boiled and diced
- 1 small onion optional, diced finely
- 3-4 gherkins diced finely
- 1-2 tblsp pickling liquid
- 0.5 red pepper diced finely
- 2 tomatoes diced finely
- 10 or more pickled silver onions diced finely
- 4 tbl mayonaise adjust to consistency
- 2 boiled egg
- leaves Salad
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- paprika powder.
Boil potatoes Allow to cool and then dice.
Mix the ingredients, mash the the potatoes.
Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Adding the pickling liquid to taste.
Make sure potatoes are boiled whole as boiling diced can make it very glutenous. Add mayonnaise to make the right consistency.
Place on salad leaves, and shape, covering with a thin layer of mayonnaise, Add sliced egg, and sprinkel with a little bright red paprika powder.